Monday, April 20, 2009

=Before= the Beginning..


Keith & I wana thank God for EVERYTHING...

We have intended to book a hotel for wedding dinner on 26 Sep 2009 as it is an auspicious date & to no avail. All the hotels we've looked at have been taken & fully booked.
We both prayed on our own & seek God, we both have a confirmation -2009 is a year we should get hitched- & Keith is really excited about it. On the other hand, I am more of a passive party & practically did nothing to plan it.
To me: we should take maybe at least a year to plan ahead & not Jan 2009 to Sep 2009. Things are gonna be in a mess & hasty.
Keith: Thankfully, he's got the ball rolling & opened his eyes to every relevant information.
~That's where we've have planned a wedding shoot~
[[Our Story]]
Many of you wonder when? How? Who? Where?
Bavis
We've met in 2001 & me being me - jovial & chatty - having fun with our pals. He've caught my attention once when seated adjacent to me with his legs stretched. I've commented on his 'long legs' and back minding my own biz.
Our friend Cindy & afew have a hugh crush on him. I was nonchalant as I'd never consider a guy until he's express his interest. Cindy would always organise loads of outings, activities & trips - hoping to have more dates with him. I was often tagging along.
After 6months of our aquaintance - he'd made a move. We did not get attach anytime soon. I was not ready. So he waited...waited & waited... We hangout everyweek for 5years without anything more than a 'sparky' friendship. Until I was 21years old, I was like, "God I'm 21 & I think I would like to have a boyfriend..." -- That did not accelerate or hasten my decisions. I continued to move in the same pace - just that my eyes are opened this time. =)
2007 - we're hitched & I know he'll be my man (one should look for a partner on the basis of a life long partner- at least that is how i look at it). My family is confident of my choice, he's the 1st person i've brought home *Laughs* he was really stressed in that particular afternoon.
Keith
I was attracted to her after the momment she'd offered me a candy with her contagious smile. I would always tag along in any outings I know she is going. I wanted to take our relationship to the next level and she is just so different from the rest. I'll wait..
It was a dinner gathering with her group of pals. We've had chillicrabs & seafood that nite. She & a pal planned for a 'Plan B' after our dinner - to a chillout place. We've chatted & played games - this was the nite that changed many? Nop, everything.
For the passed 2 years, we've hangout everyday like fingers & nails. She is often 'sparky' to little issues & got over it rather quickly, when there is really an issue - she'd turn calm & steady, making decisions with a clear mind. She's fun, cute & full of ideas! We're like a jigsaw, fitting into each other's gaps. I'm glad I've waited, its a long wait though.



No comments: